German Speaking Accounts Payable - £ Competitive Salary - + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who speak fluent German.
You will be responsible for administering all company payments ensuring their accuracy and timeliness. The successful candidates have previous Accounts Payable experience, gained from working in Finance shared service centre or International Blue Chip Organisation.
Requirements for the role:
- Timely accurate processing of a high volume of Purchase Invoices (using OCR default)
- Analyze and minimise unmatched PL items and chase through queries
- Reconcile and report on vendor accounts
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors and internal purchasing department
- Process a high volume of Travel Expense reports
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal department and suppliers
To apply for this role, it is essential your a fluent German speaker, have experience in migrations/knowledge transfers and SAP system knowledge.
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.