Our client, a leading multinational company market leading in fashion is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Accounts Payable with German who loves to deal with numbers, data entry, suppliers and colleagues on a daily basis. You need Accounts Payable experience and fluent German to work towards targets, have an open and honest approach, great attention to details and love variety in their job as they will never know what's going to happen the next day.
Previous experience in roles such as Account Payable, Accounts Receivable or Bookkeeping is ideal. The ideal German speaker also needs to be happy to use/learn several different computer systems and use your German skills daily. This role is a 12 month fixed term role but due to the size of the organisation it is likely that the contract will be made permanent at the end of the period.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Solid numeracy skills and a great attention to detail is essential
- A finance degree or equivalent experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or general Accounts Administration / Transaction or data entry is highly recommended but not essential
- Skills in dealing with invoices, archives, documentation and other financial administration is beneficial
- Ability and interested to master several databases and software systems is a must
- General enthusiasm and stability is preferred
- Able and willing to work in an high pressure environment, enjoying the buzz
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- German Accounts Payable Receivable Administration Finance Bookkeeping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job