German speaking Account Executive – Incredible progression
Cyber security is set to hit 1 Trillion by 2024 - How about creating an incredible long-term career Journey within a global leader and founder in the Cyber security space? How would it feel to have your career path mapped out within a multiple award winner including best place to work and best growth 2017? What if this same company only looked for confident and humble professionals to continue their journey with a genuine, top performing, sales professionals who all work as an incredible unit to help each other over achieve? If this sounds like it could be for you then keep reading.
Key points about the company:
- Global offices, multiple award winner.
- Up and coming Cyber security company that founded the solution they sell creating a natural dominance in their space.
- They sell their products to a huge percentage of the Fortune 100 and FTSE 250.
- The emphasis is confident, yet humble - aggressive and bullish sales people would not fit here.
- German speaking based out of Dusseldorf, Germany
- Working in a diverse role including meeting clients, Account Management, Inside Sales, Channel.
- Working within a supportive team to achieve and over achieve sales targets.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and events.
Salary – 40,000 - 50,000 x 2 commission + benefits
Progression – Enterprise Account Executive
Location –Dusseldorf, Germany
Start date = ASAP
- Fluent Germany / English.
- Results driven, confident, humble.
- Can demonstrate a genuine ability to progress and grow (this is key)
- Money motivated with high ambition.
- 12 months + in the Tech sector
- 12 months + experience prospecting new business.
- The ideal candidate will experience closing sales within the Cyber Security space.
- Graduate caliber.
- Salesforce experience is ideal.
Previous candidates have had experience in Lead Generation, Business Development, Inside Sales, Account Management, Channel sales, Telesales.
Previous candidates have come from London, UK, Germany, Europe, Spain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job