German SEO & Content Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £30-32K (dep on exp) + bonus
Company: E-commerce company
Urgent new German SEO & Content Manager job! Are you looking for an exciting new job opportunity within a global digital marketing company? Are you bi-lingual in German and English? Are you an ambitious individual with the ability to thrive within the e-commerce world? If you are a fast-learning and highly motivated with experience in content marketing then the German SEO & Content Manager role could be the one for you!
Our client works with thousands of high profile retailers and are one of the leaders in their field. The German SEO & Content Manager will have the opportunity to learn the latest techniques across numerous digital marketing channels including content and SEO. With an office based in the heart of the City of London, the centre for international content marketing, there is no better place for stepping up your career in digital marketing.
Responsibilities of German SEO & Content Manager:
· SEO responsibilities across international sites including DE, UK and FR.
· Using a variety of SEO tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush to develop reports and analyse performance.
· Writing and creating content for the blog, the social and outreach purposes.
· Work with the team to implement the best social media strategies.
· Management responsibilities.
· Develop and implement seasonal marketing campaigns.
Qualifications of German SEO & Content Manager:
· Native-level German language skills (written and spoken).
· Native-level English language skills (written and spoken).
· Experience in digital marketing, SEO and Content Marketing.
· University graduate with a relevant degree (literature, media, marketing, journalism etc.)
· At least 2-3 years of digital experience.
Our client is committed to helping the German SEO & Content Manager with their career progression if you can demonstrate your entrepreneurial, ambitious and team-oriented spirit. The applicant needs to enjoy keeping up to date with the latest content marketing and SEO developments. If you have a passion for digital marketing, along with the native level German skills then APPLY NOW for the German SEO & Content Manager vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'