- You will be part of a successful manufacturer of Power Transmission Systems.
- Our client has a well-established and diverse customer base
- Customer focused culture with local support
- Exciting opportunity to join this successful company
- Our client has an open door and open culture policy
- Offer tailored manufacturing solutions maximising our customers profits
- Agile and flexible in meeting the needs of customer business models
- Our client has a strong customer focus and support network
German Sales Support Engineer
- Support the demands of sales projects
- Project management
- Technical sales
- Build long term relationships with our customers
- Research the market and produce executive reports
- Define, with the support of the engineering team, the best solutions for customers based on our product range
- Interact with the engineering team on the follow up of the product development, samples manufacture and final customer testing
- Support on the annual contract price review
- Preparation for project responses and price negotiations
- Management and maintenance of the project and client database (CRM)
- Help Rotalink with information about new product developments and the further development of existing products
- Any other ordinary activities from the sales position
- Typical time profile - 10-15% on market research; 50-60% with sales routines/business development; 20-25% interfacing customers for sales development
- The position is equipped with computers, telephone and all necessary support tools
The Ideal Person:
- German language (fluent) is a Must
- Degree in electric/electronic engineering, computer literacy and sound commercial skills.
- Minimum of 1 years technical selling support experience in an OEM.
- A working knowledge of applications skills
- Project management capability is essential.
The following features and capabilities are particularly important:
- Ambitious, competitive, inquisitive, confident, articulated, diplomatic and communicative
- Consistent, structured work ("self-starter"),
- Self-confident, goal-oriented behaviour
- Flexible thinking outside the box.
Consultant: Marc Gibbs
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'