Job title: German Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £22,500 - £23,500
Location: City of London
Square One is currently expanding our Sales Support team. We are now looking to recruit a German speaking trainee to grow and progress throughout the company and team. Working for a fast paced recruitment company, get ready to kick-start your career!
Can you speak, write and read German?
Always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment?
Want to be part of a team, which motivates and inspires others?
- Providing fluent German speaking administrative assistance
- Registering, cleansing and formatting CV's
- Email Marketing campaigns
- Assisting the business/department heads in implementing new processes
- Communicate business, department and process changes to other members
- Create department reports
- Manage and book travel arrangements
- Covering incoming business calls
- Summary sheet loading and updates
- Covering desks in absences
- Database maintenance
- Project management and delivery
- Dealing with day to day ad-hoc enquires
If you're someone who has a really strong work ethic, career driven, can work as part of a team, has excellent Microsoft experience, then this is the role for you!
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ AND WRITE GERMAN
What we offer:
- Gym membership
- Company mobile
- Private healthcare
- Days off for Charity work
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pool table, PS4,
A little about us:
Square One is Europe's leading IT, ERP and Pharma Recruitment agency. Within the IT and ERP markets, we have specialist practices organised into technology verticals including SAP, Digital Media, Oracle & PeopleSoft, Development, Testing, and Infrastructure. Our specialist Pharmaceutical practice was established in 2003 with a focus on all stages of the drug development lifecycle.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in word format.
If you have any questions, please contact +44 (0)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job