Exciting opportunity to join a unique and growing business as an International Growth Executive- German speaking.
No previous experience is required for this position however would be beneficial. Full training is provided.
- First point of contact for customer queries; telephone and email
- Understanding the company's customer experience and complying with this
- Taking and managing orders for your region
- Solving customer problems efficiently and appropriately
- Being the link between the head office and the reps in your region
- Leading and coaching the reps to aid delivery of their objectives
- Monitoring competitor activity in your market
- You will be managing the sales team within the German region.
- This includes travelling to other Countries when needed (expenses paid).
- Fluent German and English- written and spoken
- Keen and quick learner
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with a good telephone manner
The Working Culture
- Small, fun and friendly team in the head office
- Travel to other offices within your region- all expenses paid
- Full training provided
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'