Job Title: German Sales Account Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £22-30K basic (dep on exp) + up to £15K commission
Urgent German sales role available! Are you looking for a great new career opportunity in sales? Do you have at least 12 months B2B Sales experience? Are you a native level German speaker? Want to be a part of an exciting company with a highly ethical culture? We are currently recruiting a vivacious and determined German Sales Account Manager to join the team of a successful company in the Digital industry.
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce company; this role will give the chance to gain highly valued experience and learning related to sales and account management. We are searching for an adaptive and driven German Sales Account Managerwhere you will be working with the sales team focusing on the German market.
German Sales Account Manager responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with clients in the German market.
- Developing new business opportunities by introducing us to potential clients.
- Forecasting and analysing data for potential opportunities using MS Excel.
- Researching potential clients and acquiring all the necessary information to ensure a successful sales pitch.
- Consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly sales targets to contribute to the team efforts.
German Sales Account Manager requirements:
- Native level German skills (speaking and writing)
- You will need to be persistent, confident and engaging when dealing with potential clients.
- At least 12 months B-2-B Sales experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft and IT skills.
Our client can offer benefits such as fantastic bonuses, an amazing social work culture, and scope for international travel too. If you are an individual with a great team attitude then you might be the next German Sales Account Manager. Apply now!
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'