German Speaking Payroll Advisor - Leeds City Centre - Up to £40k Basic - Amazing Benefits
POST- Recruitment are seeking an experienced German Speaking Senior Payroll Advisor for a European Shared Service Centre based in Leeds.
We’re looking for a proactive German speaking Payroll Advisor to help our client deliver a world-class payroll process and to support their overall HR strategy.
As a German speaking Payroll Advisor you’ll be critical to the smooth running of the payroll function, ensuring the prompt processing of our client's monthly and supplementary payrolls to agreed SLAs. You’ll work alongside other multilingual Payroll Advisors and multilingual HR teams, providing guidance to the Payroll Administrators, and you'll have your own customer area within the business.
- Processing all data needed to run the monthly and supplementary payroll.
- Ensuring payroll compliance in line with internal and external audit requirements.
- Providing payroll output for HM Revenue & Customs to the Finance Shared Service Centre.
- Building effective working relationships with external providers and internal colleagues.
- Providing business analysis, including sickness and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Coaching and developing other team members, taking a leadership role as the Senior German Speaking Payroll Advisor.
- Constantly assessing processes, looking for continuous improvement opportunities with a key focus on reducing time, improving accuracy and enhancing internal controls.
- 3+ years of payroll experience within a large corporate environment / finance shared service centre.
- Fluent in German (either native language or business level fluency)
- IPP or equivalent payroll related qualification
- Up to £40,000 Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Option to buy more holidays
- Employee discount on a luxury fashion brand
- Sample Sales
- Generous Pension
- Health Care Plan
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Local Area Discounts
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Payroll Analysis
- Payroll Services