This is an excellent new role for a South West based native German speaker with commercial accumen and desire for career progression. Working for a leading global manufacturer with a rich history spanning more than 80 years of innovative solutions for machinery, cashless systems, software and wireless communications. The CRM interacts with existing customers primarily by phone to understand requirements and increase services by establishing, improving and maintaining relationships with a key focus on the German market. A critical member of the territory team which includes the Regional Sales Directors, Area Sales Managers and Field Service Engineers. The ability to ask questions to uncover Customer requirements is essential:
• Build and maintain relationships with these prospects/customers, become a consultative seller vs a transactional seller
•Maintain and build a solid base of core customers among Small - Medium Business customers to garner repeat sales and lessen the load of the Regional Sales Managers
• Ability to identify multiple characteristics of an account during a single conversation.
• Answer basic technical questions on product make up and the various specifications we are offering.
• Manage the credit management (account receivable) process for German speaking customers.
• Provide a positive, world-class phone experience to customers and field personnel serving as a company contact regarding orders and inquiries while up-selling when opportunities arise.
• Be a trusted member of the territory team, the "go to" person for any and all needs of the team. Work with territory team to immediately assist field personnel on issues regarding machine orders, parts orders, deadlines, shipping details, etc.
• Follow-up on Telemarketing campaigns which include communications by making contact with customers to obtain feedback and opportunities.
• Participate in continuous improvement by making suggestion on improvements for the inside sales process.
- Account Manager
- Technical Support