Our client was founded by Harvard graduates with the passion, focus, and ingenuity to build something amazing. They have a team of ~75 people with high ambitions.
They help local services businesses become digital and gain exposure to new customers combining extensive data collection with the most up-to-date tech.
We are currently looking for able multilingual workers to carry out a 3 month, full-time project for the strategic development of the company.
The project is challenging and entails the possibility of great learning in an innovative sector as well as the possibility of a full-time position in the company.
There will also be opportunities to help out our content team should your profile be the right fit.
- You’ll be part of a new team with a focus on developing a new facet of the business’ product offering.
- You will investigate and analyse online directories to find those that fit in best with our product.
- You will be responsible for producing lists of directories and working with the team lead to prepare the data for entry into the directories.
- You may also be responsible for other ad hoc tasks proposed by the content team.
- Native German speaker and speaks English fluently.
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks & meet deadlines.
- Has proven writing experience (content, journalism, blogs, etc.)
Why join us:
- Work with brilliant people from 14+ nationalities who love what they do
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & equity options
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development
- Coffee & snacks on us
- Office based in West London