Sprechen Sie Deutsch? We’re looking for Marketing Executive who is fluent in German and has a strong digital background!
Based in Warrington, our client has experienced huge success in the last five years and are set to continue to expand at a rapid rate. Their unique selling point is that they distribute quality, pioneering products to customers across the globe. Our client is now in search for a German Marketing Executive who is a talented, hard-working and thrives off going above and beyond expectations!
The successful candidate must be a fluent German speaker or native for the role. This well-known retail brand is looking for someone whose passion for excellence and the brand matches their own. Reporting to the German Digital Country Manager, the German Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the international website implementation and development with a focus on quality, detail and targets. This is a great opportunity for a bilingual digital marketing professional to get involved with this thriving company.
Main Responsibilities of the German Marketing Executive:
- Assist the implementation of the German marketing strategy which will be used on all relevant platforms
- Produce engaging content, which can be used to build a loyal customer base in Germany
- Use social media to help build the brand in Germany
- Oversee the daily management of the company's German website; ensuring that all content is relevant and up-to-date
- Keep up to date on any advances within the industry and use these effectively
- Report on the performance of marketing activities and look for improvements and ways to maximise ROI.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must be a German native or fluent in the German language. This is essential for translation work, content checking and site testing.
- Supplementary languages are desirable but not critical.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role is also essential.
- Rounded digital marketing experience or a wealth of experience in one area such as PPC, SEO, Affiliates, CMS with an understanding of all elements of digital marketing
- Driven and target focused, ensuring high conversion rates and performing to acquisition based targets
- Experience of trading / eCommerce is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and previous experience of dealing with customers directly
- Driving license and vehicle (due to office location)
If you have the above skill set, please don't hesitate to apply today!
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job