The Lead Generator will be working with the DACH in-country Sales team, you will be responsible for generating leads within both smb and Enterprise clients.
The German BDR will also own the pre-qualification process, you will qualifying leads from marketing activities and events for the Account Managers.
You must be fluent in German!
- MAking between 50/60 calls daily into business's, searching out opportunities for the in-country sales team.
- You will qualify opportunities utilising BANT methodology.
- Interface with sales team members, customers, prospects on a daily basis to identify, progress and qualify leads using tools such as Linked IN, XING
- Identifiy new business opportunities within existing accounts through regular contact.
- Support field sales activities.
- You will facilitate the sales process by providing and coordinating pre-qualification of leads including needs analysis, product overview, and solution fit.
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in Salesforce and schedule follow up activities as required.
- Develope relationships within our existing account base and map out multiple contacts across the client tree.
- Develope relationships with internal contacts across the DACH region.
- Manage your pipeline opportunities on SFDC.
- Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and prospects to achieve sales targets.
- Organizes and execute projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, and creating presentations.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrate a keen interest in technology and ability to grasp technical concepts.
- We are looking for articulate individuals to represent our business professionally within target accouints
- Resilient, hard working and positive
- A successful candidate must be able to multi-task and be well organised
- We are looking for highly motivated and target-driven individuals
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- High level of Accountability
- Keen to progress within a career in sales
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism
Education and Experience
- Related experience in a high tech company in Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development.
- Knowledge of software or IT product sales.
- Fluent in German
- Degree level education preferable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job