FRENCH SELECTION UK
German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
Coordination, Administration, Customer service, Help line, Customer Care, Helpdesk, Helpline, Call Centre, Claims Handler, Administration, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Order processing, Graduates, England, Cambridge, German
Based in: Cambridge
At commutable distance by car from Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Peterborough, Coventry, St. Albans, Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £20,000 pa - £21,500 + excellent Benefits + Relocation package (if relevant)
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 123KS2
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a dynamic International company within the health, longevity, and lifestyle industry.
To respond proactively to customer requirements.
- To receive customer orders via telephone and email.
- To process customer orders and queries
- To assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up new accounts
- To process and complete administration of payments
- To assist other departments if required.
- To develop/maintain positive relationships with customers
- To ensure they receive high standard of service.
- Fluent in German (to mother tongue standard) - Essential
- Fluent in English (Written & spoken) - Essential
- Customer Service experience preferred (but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills / confident telephone manners
- Customer oriented
- Computer literate
Salary: £20,000 pa - £21,500 + Excellent Benefits + Relocation package (if relevant)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"