German Speaking Sales Support Coordinator, London, £23,000 - £26,000 + bonus + benefits
We are working with a super creative product design company - they supply their cool and distinctive gift and lifestyle products to leading retailers worldwide including the likes of Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom and MoMa, alongside hundreds of your favourite independent market town gift shops.
Due to continued company growth within German speaking regions they are keen to find an experienced and driven German speaking Junior Account Manager / Sales Support Coordinator who will be able to liaise with distributors and agents worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities as German speaking Junior Account Manager role:
- Supporting the Key Account sales team with order processing and outstanding customer service.
- Liaising with the key contact person across all distributors and agents.
- Researching and identifying potential new customers.
- Utilising data to identify leads ready for conversion.
- Reviving old accounts.
- Invoicing and order processing using Sage.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Planning, organising and attending German Trade Shows.
- Daily administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for this German Speaking Sales Support Coordinator role:
- 1+ years’ experience within a Sales Support role.
- Hard working and proactive.
- Driven by deadlines and comfortable under pressure.
- Self-motivated and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- German language to business level standard.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A basic knowledge of German retail and brands.
Why you’ll love this role:
- They design cool products!
- Fun and friendly team
- Creative and inspiring environment
What they’ll love about you:
- Your driven and self-motivated attitude
- Your natural friendly approach with the customers
- Your passion for product and retail
For a chat about this German Junior Account Manager / Sales Support role please contact Lucy Earing and send your CV today!
- Account Manager
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job