My client is a major European Goods distributor and is looking for a German IT Support engineer, to provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; including problem analysis and resolution of issues, answering support queries via phone, email and intranet throughout their German offices.
You do not specific IT support experience if you have great customer service experience
Position Requirements - mandatory:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong desire to learn new skills.
- Comfortable in playing a key role within a team environment.
- Strong Customer Service ethos.
- "Can do" mentality
- Aptitude for learning quickly and with minimal instruction.
- A flexible approach to the provision of support services to a dynamic, growing business
++ You will be fluent in German ++
- "active directory"
- Microsoft Windows (XP
- Vista & 7) & Office packages (2003
- 2007 & 2010) hardware set-up
- configuration and maintenance
- network knowledge (WAN / LAN)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'