FRENCH SELECTION UK
German Hotel Bookings Coordinator
Admin, Administrative, Reservations, Accommodation, Hotel, Customer Service, Sales, London, Hospitality, English, German, Travel, Opera.
Location: Central London
Salary: OTE £21,000 pa + Excellent Benefits
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference B202ATA
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
*** Please only apply if:
*** You have previous experience in hospitality, preferably in hotels or travel agency;
*** You have a hospitality related qualification.
Well known leading international serviced accommodation provider that operates globally in different continents.
To provide and maintain an efficient and professional accommodation booking service, and guests requirements are communicated to the operational teams.
- To deal with all enquiries via inbound calls and emails in a professional manner, taking every opportunity to up sell.
- To maximise the accommodation provider revenue and guest satisfaction.
- To show a deep knowledge of the company and the different hotels available.
- To register all the bookings according to the company procedures.
- To be able to understand and to take into account the Revenue management set up, in order to answer to the client accordingly
- To inform clients of the terms and conditions, including cancellations.
- To deal with complaints/problems efficiently and effectively.
- Fluent in German & English.
- Good telephone manners.
- Education in hospitality preferred.
- Previous experience in hospitality, preferably hotels. REQUIRED
- Excellent IT and multi-tasking skills.
- Hospitality CRM knowledge desirable.
- Previous experience in Sales and Customer Services.
Salary: £19,000 pa (OTE £21,000 pa) + Excellent Benefits (hotel discounts, gym, cinema, etc)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Customer Service
- Hotel Administration