German & French speaking Sales Administrator Order Processing
A well-established international company which is specialised in healthcare technology is now looking for a talented German and French speaking Customer Service Executive/Logistics Coordinator to join their multilingual division in Buckinghamshire.
Your role will involve providing seamless customer care support, dealing with a wide range of clients based in hospitals, medical centres and doctor's surgeries around Europe. It is therefore essential for you to have exceptional communication and organisational skills, as you will be managing order processing, product support, arranging order shipping logistics and handling client/account queries. You must be a customer-oriented individual with a proven background in customer services.
This is a great opportunity for a German and French speaking Customer Service Executive/Sales Administration professional with a passion for delivering outstanding customer care to join this global name.
- Required to be fluent in German and French, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Proven experience in sales administration and sales order processing experience from within a similar customer services, import/export or sales support role
- Proficient IT skills are essential and a good working knowledge of relevant computer systems, procedures, workflow management and monitoring systems is desirable (i.e. SAP/Oracle)
- Possess a professional, helpful and friendly telephone manner
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive attitude along with the flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise work
- The ability to commute to Buckinghamshire
- Able to start immediately
If you speak German and French and have worked in any of the following positions, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you: Client Services Executive, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Coordinator, Order Processor, Logistics Coordinator or Import/Export Executive.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Sam.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- German and French customer service sales administration order processing customer care executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'