We are a global market leader in the online trading industry and currently seeking a talented German Financial Writer for our operations in Frankfurt. The successful candidate MUST have excellent command of English & German and preferably an interest in the financial markets.
- To deliver a top-quality and highly relevant real-time news feed for our website with the aim of improving our natural
- search rankings and driving qualified traffic to our website
- To write excellent articles for the feed in a timely fashion using original sourcing
- To work quickly with minimal supervision, researching, writing and editing confidently on a wide range of topics, from company earnings reports to major political or economic news affecting financial markets
- To produce a feed of news that reflects the global events impacting markets as well as the biggest impacts locally
- To continually develop knowledge and understanding of the best-practice principles of SEO copy
- To become an expert in IG’s products, services, and the wide-ranging consequences of financial and economic events
- Degree educated (2:2 or above)
- Evidence of experience or knowledge of SEO writing techniques
- Evidence of strong writing skills - a versatile financial news writer or copywriter, with a strong eye for detail even while producing speedy, timely articles
- Excellent writing skills - demonstrating a dynamic and variable style, concerned with getting key messages across quickly and efficiently
- A business-minded professional - confident, friendly and down to earth
- An independent worker: The role is for self-starters who will work with minimal supervision.
- A thoughtful and decisive individual, capable of owning and rationalising creative decisions but equally receptive to feedback.
- An organised but creative thinker, capable of writing to tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Well organised and efficient, with exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for, and basic understanding of, financial markets, and the political and economic factors that influence them
- Financial Markets
- Financial News
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'