NEW JOB - German & English speaking Translation Proofreader - £22,500, an amazing opportunity to get into and join a world leading translation organisation, offering superb training and translation career progression
English to mother tongue standard + fluent German is essential. Additional languages are an advantage (especially French, Spanish, Italian or Dutch)
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins. NW of London)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a German speaking Translator Proofreader. Your role as German speaking Translator Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from German into English
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- English to mother tongue + fluent German is essential. Fluency also in either French, Spanish or Dutch is an advantage but not essential
- Recently educated to BA degree/university level in a German language discipline Have an ability to work quickly and proof read
- A genuine passion and interest in translation and languages is an advantage Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£22,500 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job