FRENCH SELECTION UK
German eCommerce Fashion Brand Customer Service Executive
Fashion, Blogs, Collection, Clothes, Design, Dress, Footwear, Accesories, Catalogue, Jewellery, German, Germany, Call Centre, Orders, Customer Relations, Debt Collection.
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
At commutable distance from Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, East Leake, Hoton, Costock, Burton on the Worlds, Barrow upon Soar, Mountsorrel, Quorn, Woodhouse Eaves, Copt Oak, Nanpantan, Shepshed, Hatherm, Long Whatton, Sutton Bonington, Kegworth, Diseworth, Thringstone, Coalville.
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference B102FC
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
A well-known company dedicated to provide information and assistance in the fashion sector through blogs and websites
To ensure the highest level of customer care maintained by working closely with fashion and blogs websites customers to provide them with comprehensive information regarding products and services
- Processing orders, exchanges, returns
- Reviewing order values, credit history of new and existing customers prior to orders release
- Unsuspending credit card and PayPal orders
- Customer accounts management
- To allocate payments from trade customers
- Supervision of active debts by initiating or suspending chase process
- To liaise with in-house departments and Warehouse Management Team
- To deal with customer queries
- Handling customer complaints
- Reviewing catalogues and websites to ensure correct translations
- Handling PayPal disputes
- Liaising with Debt Collection Company in Germany, as well as Couriers and Call Centre in the UK, Germany and America.
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent numeric skills
- Previous experience in a customer relations role in contact centre
- Understanding of the customer relations processes and works with others to achieve the best results
- Ability to improve own role and the operation customer care team as a whole
- To support the team if necessary, meeting the deadlines and demands of the contact centre
- To notify the Customer Relations Manager of any potential issues
- To ensure company's standards of quality and efficiency
- To provide support, information and instructions to clients.
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Fashion Design