A global leader in Health and Beauty retail is looking for someone with excellent communication skills and an understanding of online retail to join their eCommerce team, sound like you?
If you are digitally-savvy and have an eye for detail, then this German eCommerce Administrator role could be great for you. A world-leading health and beauty retailer are looking for a fluent German speaker (ideally Swiss-German) to join their team of digital experts as a German eCommerce Administrator to manage the day to day running of the company’s eCommerce operations. As German eCommerce Administrator, you will be given the opportunity to manage relationships with key Swiss business contacts and support the online trading team to achieve key sales targets and continue the success of the company.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the German eCommerce Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
• Set up, maintain, test all product and promotional content for several categories for International websites, continuously improving existing content
• Complete product and promotion information with high degree of accuracy and thoroughness
• Ensure all product updates and promotions are loaded and tested ahead of time
• Adhere to and improve business processes to ensure targets are met
• Create and manage the sales forecast and communicate this to the local market coordinator to ensure sufficient stock cover for promotions and activities
• Manage and maintain the commercial calendar for set categories across all European markets
• Establish & maintain internal relationships with Customer Services, Commercial Teams and Supply Chain & Warehouse for accurate product information
• Establish and maintain external relationships with all suppliers to facilitate the retrieval of product and range imagery and descriptions
• Obtain assets (imagery, product descriptions) for website use
• Accuracy and quality of information for all products, promotions and content on the site
• Time management for all tasks: product information, promotions, commercial plan and other activities
• Stock holding of all live products on the websites
• Relationship management internally and externally
Experience and Skills:
The successful German eCommerce Administrator will have the following skill set:
• Excellent communication skills
• Both written and verbal fluency (level C2) in English and German (ideally in the Swiss-German dialect). Candidates without German language skills cannot be considered.
• Excellent PC skills, especially Excel
• Clear experience in retail and an understanding of eCommerce
• CMS experience (WordPress, Magento etc).
• Outstanding organisational skills - with a proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritise workload
• The successful candidate has high standards of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail but is flexible, adaptable and can multi-task
• Strong relationship builder who has an ability to work individually as well as part of a team