The pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology in the UK & Europe.
Growing at pace, and have recently been named in the top 25 fastest growing digital companies in the North they currently seek great talent to join them and have a real impact on what is an exciting time for the business.
German Digital Marketing Manager
The goal of this role is to take ownership of the Marketing/Trading across the German Site.
The successful candidate will get free reigns to own all Ads, copy and content across the German market, and working closely with the UK media team you will ensure Campaigns are constant across Europe.]
The role includes:
- Lead all digital Marketing Campaigns across Germany.
- Work closely with PR Agencies and help select the perfect partner in Germany
- Engage with the German audience
- Launch German Affiliate campaign
- Stay up to date with latest trends in Germany
- Support the Head of Acquisition with international role out
- Excellent creative skills.
- Proficient in German and English
- Experience of working in a fast-paced ecommerce environment
- Good understanding of Paid Media Activity
- Have the confidence and ability to communicate·
- Accurate, persistent with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with the drive to succeed.
- Committed to continuous self-development and learning
This role will offer the successful candidate a very competitive package. You will have superb career growth opportunities available to you and you will be given the autonomy to make a real success of your area.
Apply today with an up to date CV today for immediate consideration.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job