Our Client, a global leader in their field, is looking to recruit a Customer Support Exec with fluency in German and English, to join their European hub in Surrey.
The main purpose of the role:
* To maximise on all sales opportunities coming into the Global Customer Service Centre.
* Providing a high level of customer service and sales support at all times to internal and external clients for the appropriate geographical territories, and will be responsible for presenting a consistent 'face of the company" to the client.
* Living the company values; Customer First and Solution Focused, taking responsibility and ownership of matters and a proactive approach to identifying the needs of a given client/company and responding accordingly.
* Account manage the small and medium enterprise (SME) companies, inclusive of proactive outbound calling.
* Ensuring that customer service levels outlined in the Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with the clients are achieved in order that a consistent level of service is provided to client's globally.
* To respond to all incoming enquiries by telephone, e-mail, web, fax or post for the territories covered by the team in line with published Service Level Agreements. Aiming for first time resolution wherever possible.
* To fulfil client product orders, training requests and licence purchases according to the published Service Level Agreements.
* Filtering clients to the right department/individual
* Customer Success will be the primary contact point for the client and the Key Account Manager.
* To maximise on all sales opportunities; up-selling, cross-selling and promoting current offers, sales appointment booking, lead/opportunity qualification and forwarding to sales.
* To help actively manage the client database, provide sales support and liaise with the sales team, to ensure client information is accurate and up to date.
* To adhere to set Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
We are seeking applicants with:
* A solid background in a Customer Services environment.
* Fluency in German and English (both spoken and written).
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* The ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested please contact Claire on or emailing your CV to . Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job