Our client is a large software business - their clients are Restaurants.
Languages: English & German
Standard working hours, Mon - Friday 08:00 - 16:30 or 09:00 - 17:30.
However needs to be flexible in terms of shift patterns - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm and 1 in 3 Sat 9am - 5pm (day off given in lieu of day worked)
Interact with client to provide and process information in response to all inbound enquiries and requests about products and services, via various contact channels
- Responding to all client service queries to agreed SLA’s / KPI’s for inbound channels Effectively use Contact centre technology and Salesforce to record and report on queries
- Identify and provide effective solutions for any issues that arise and ensure that all relevant information is made available to management and account team.
- Proactively manage own workload and escalate to 2nd Level support / Account team as required and in line with department instructions
- Record and proactively work to resolve all client complaints
- Assisting all relevant teams with any relevant client service related projects/tasks
- Proactively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
- Ensure client are kept up to date in terms of any queries raised, if unable to resolve on 1st contact
- Communicating with various internal departments and the team in India, as required, to resolve client queries
Effectively use Salesforce & Contact centre technology, in order to ensure the company has up to date and accurate information on all client accounts and your activities concerning these at all times
- Conversations & Queries
- Contacts and up to date client information
- Price plans and products in use
- Competitors in use
Pro-actively identify opportunities when dealing with all client queries
- Work with account team to proactively identify all opportunities when dealing with clients
- Proactively work to retain clients through effective client support and follow up
- Proactively log client and product information
- Assist the account team with proactive calls to our groups / casual chains, to undertake courtesy calls and measure site satisfaction.
- Assist and undertake other projects as required by the business.
Required skills and experience:
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven Customer Service experience, (at least 2 years in a contact centre helpdesk environment)
- Previous IT technical helpdesk experience would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with a good work ethic, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Extremely organised with good time management skills
- Service minded, ideally with experience of dealing with demanding customers.
- A hands-on problem solver, resilient, proactive mind set, with the ability to handle customer objections / complaints
- An excellent team player, flexible approach to differing work tasks and fluctuating priorities
- A good communicator, with excellent use of verbal and written English
- Able to absorb and disseminate information clearly to others
Required skills / education
- Fully computer literate (essential), with knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English (essential) and one European languages as indicated
- An interest in using new technology to increase performance
- Takes responsibility to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Ability to manage own time and work independently towards set agreed targets
- Enjoys offering unrivalled customer service
- Team Player
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job