A prestigious travel company are seeking to recruit a German Customer Services to join their vibrant team in Central Southampton. You will enjoy a competitive salary performance bonuses 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays and free parking.
As the German Customer Services you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining quality customer relationships.
- Delivering exceptional customer service establishing rapport identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Advising customers on product features benefits and pricing.
- Recommending promotions itineraries and auxiliary products such as upgrades onboard credits and other shipboard amenities.
- Attending and actively participating in daily team meetings or relevant training
The successful candidate for the German Customer Services will have:
- Outstanding spoken and written skills in English and German
- Previous experience gained in a call centre environment or have worked as Account Manager or Call Centre Agent or worked in hospitality or retail.
In return the German Customer Services will receive a salary of £18500 plus bonuses which could add £3 000-£6 000 to your salary ongoing training pension plan and private healthcare. They offer a modern working environment
The normal hours of work are on a 5 week shift pattern of 08.00am to 16.30pm, or 09.00am to 17.30pm,or 11.00am to 19.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will work 3 Saturdays over a 5 week shift pattern of 08.00am to 16.30pm, or 09.00am to 17.30pm, or 09.30am to 18.00.
You will work 1 Sunday over a 5 week shift pattern.
You shall work a minimum of 37.5 hours in each working week.
To apply for the job click apply to send us a copy of your CV.
- Call Centre
- Customer Services
- Hospitality Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'