We currently have an exciting opportunity for German Customer Services Representative in Rochester, Kent
Are you fluent in German and English? Do you have previous customer service experience?
Our client is global manufacturer of plastic, rubber and foam components and they are looking for Customer Service Representative who will provide excellent customer service and support.
- Manage an allocation of customers working closely alongside the Sales Representatives in your team
- Assist customers with any incoming telephone queries relating to CS matters and if sales related, pass on to the appropriate sales person
- Post-delivery follow up emails and calls
- Update and maintain current pricing and customer data on company software programme.
- Apart from entering orders from account allocation, share the workload with the rest of the CS team by entering orders, to ensure that all order entry are met each day
- Acknowledge receipt of order to customer
- General Admin duties
- Data cleaning calls
- Other duties as and when required
- Fluency in German and English
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Good attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
- Customer Service