German Customer Service Representative
Salary £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Monday/Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm (to mirror 8.30am to 5.30pm German local time) with one hour for lunch
At an exciting time for our client’s business, we have a vacancy for a German speaking Customer Service Representative in their Customer Support Centre. This is a varied and challenging role, handling telephone and email enquiries in a fast-paced environment in addition to handling all German language enquiries. Full training will be provided so we are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills and a positive and flexible attitude.
Description of duties
- Handle inbound contact - both phone calls and emails - within their contact centre, providing information on a shareholder/employee’s financial investment.
- Gain expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures to be able to clearly explain information in an understandable way.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Use appropriate methods to lead the conversation, identify and meet caller’s needs whilst keeping call duration within the set targets.
- Keep your knowledge up to date by completing mandatory training / regular reading within the prescribed timeframe.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Support and assist other teams/projects during busy periods, holidays and absence
- Be responsible for your self-development and pro-actively progress your own training
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Visio)
- Fluent spoken and written German (either native or to degree level)
- Fluent spoken and written English (GCSE English grade C minimum or equivalent)
- GCSE Mathematics Grade C minimum (or equivalent)
- Intermediate experience of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident communication skills - both written and oral and demonstrates always respect with colleagues and customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism by possessing an in-depth understanding of good customer service
- Demonstrates a good team working ethic and commitment to self-development
- 23 days’ annual leave, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Funded employee development (IOC Certificate)
- Discount to the Mytime Leisure Centres AND Discounted high street voucher scheme
- Social events for the Customer Support Centre
- Free office fruit baskets delivered twice per week
- Easy access via public transport - bus, tram and train
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'