Will you relocate to Cambridgeshire, UK - for a long term career in Customer Service?
The company pays for your relocation so you can easily move and start your career with a wonderful international business. Due to our client's rapid growth and expansion, Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a fluent German speaking Customer Service Administrator to work in Cambridgeshire for this successful global company.
As a German Speaking Customer Service Administrator in our client’s contact centre, it will be your responsibility to work with customers from German-speaking regions, and to also deal with some of the English speaking customers, providing excellent customer service via phone and email. You will ensure enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner. You will receive continuous training for the role, so experience is preferable but not essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive incoming emails and calls from customer regarding their orders
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Assist with new customer’s enquiries
- Process orders received via the telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Be proactive in the area of increasing Customer loyalty, be polite, welcoming and patient with clients
- Must be fluent in written and spoken German & English
- Be open to flexible working hours
- Be willing to relocate to Cambridgeshire
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- A positive personality
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good computer skills
- Full training provided for new starters
- Career progression plan for each employee - continuous training programme to enable you to grow within the business
- Team activities
- Health Insurance option, Pension, Buy and sell holiday option, and more
- Gym membership discounts, high street stores discounts
This is a full time permanent position offering a starting salary between £20,000 and £23,000 a year, with attractive company benefits.
THE COMPANY PAYS FOR YOUR RELOCATION TO CAMBRIDGESHIRE (transport and provided accommodation for a month)
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job