Job Title: German Customer Service Manager
Salary: £27k-£30k + Commission
Full time, Monday-Friday 08:30 - 17:30
Our client is looking to recruit a German speaking Customer Service Manager to joining their team in Brighton.
You will be part of a dynamic Sales and Customer Success team involved in after-sales lifecycle. Your key goal will be to retain and grow corporate accounts.
As a successful Customer Success professional, you must have a strong understanding of the clients' business objectives and must have the ability to articulate how training solutions help delivering these goals.
- Your career to date must demonstrate that you are able to build relationships with clients as a trusted advisor.
- On boarding new corporate clients
- Liaising with key stakeholders involved in training and development programme on the client side
- Implementing training programmes ensuring users' engagement and adoption
- Building and delivering customer reports
- Providing on-going support to corporate clients
- Fluent German
- Must have B2B experience in a Sales or Account management role
- Learning agility
- Knowledge of corporate world and commercial awareness; being able to identify new business opportunities in existing accounts
- Strong Interpersonal skills over the phone and face to face
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders on the client side
- Successfully manage a range of different tasks
- Ability and desire to try new things
- Adaptability, as we enjoy a true start-up environment with everyone involved in doing a little bit of everything
- Previous experience with Hubspot, SalesForce, Zoho or other CRM systems will be an advantage
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'