German & Dutch Inbound Customer Service Advisors
We are looking for German Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join our inbound call centre team based in Preston Brook.
Based in Preston Brook, Runcorn, as a customer service advisor you will take inbound calls from customers who expect the same high quality shopping experience that they receive in store. You'll deal with a wide range of enquiries, ensuring that the customer's query is resolved first time while ensuring that the online database is updated accordingly. These calls will be about flower, furniture, clothing, homeware and food orders. You'll also be expected to respond to customer complaints and queries on information and returns.
- 37.5 hours per week and permanent
- £21,996 per annum
- A great opportunity
- Working rotational shifts between 7am and 7pm between Monday to Sunday 5 out of 7 days with 1 in 2 weekends.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working to promote the brand and deliver a high standard of customer service to every customer.
- Correspondence with customers via telephone, and placing orders for food.
- Processing and replying to customer queries.
- Inputting orders on the in-house computer system.
- Taking credit and debit card payments from customers via telephone.
- Dealing with customer queries, aiming for first time resolution on every call.
- Ensuring attention to detail is maintained when placing orders/corresponding with customers.
- Using multiple systems including in-house systems, emails and excel
- Tracking orders via carrier systems
You must have:
Must be FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND GERMAN
- Experience dealing with customers in a contact centre or face to face environment
Satisfactory references for the last 3 years
No unspent criminal convictions
- A good level of PC skills and be comfortable learning new computer systems
- Be comfortable passing a lenient credit check
Apply today with an up-to-date CV for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.