Do you speak German?
Are you an excellent verbal and written skills in German and English?
Do you want to be part of a highly recommended business in Poole?
SOS recruitment are looking for German Customer Service Advisors for one of the UK's Leading and Global Telecommunications companies based in Poole, Dorset. This is a busy and fast paced role, with an opportunity to build a career in a highly respected business!
German Customer Service Advisors are responsible for assisting UK customers with technical enquiries, and providing outstanding levels of service at all times.
Duties will include:
* Providing customer support via multiple touch points (e.g. inbound calls, e-mail)
* Accurately log customer and product information into our system
* Proactively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
* Understanding customer care and apply to all customer touch points
* Share knowledge gained with team through effective knowledge transfer
* Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets as defined
* Resolve end customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner
* Achieve customer targets by resolving customer issues in a timely manner
* Knowledge proactively shared with the business and captured in a formal manner
To be considered for this opportunity, you should ideally have a background within customer service, either in retail or call centre environment. Excellent customer service skills, and the interest in technology is essential!
Salary: £9.23 per hour
Working hours: Monday - Sunday, 8:00am - 9:00pm on a shift rotation (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Poole, Dorset
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
DON'T DELAY, Call, Click or Come in Today!!! Find Success with SOS!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job