German Customer Advisor
Hours of work: 1:30 to 10 pm
Our client based in Bedford (with headquarter in Switzerland) is looking to recruit a bilingual Customer Advisor (German and English) to provide technical customer support for their market leading brands.
You will be joining a small multi-lingual team and will be:
- Managing telephone calls from customers in English and German accurately capturing the details on the contact management system.
- Reviewing, logging and responding to social media enquiries in English and German.
- Responding to product enquiries received by email in English and German.
- Taking receipt of returned product and managing the product through to investigation and closure of the issue.
The right candidate is:
- Customer focused with experience in customer services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create rapport and have empathy in difficult situations
- Well organised with the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to procedures
- Temperament - calm, collected, confident under pressure
- A flexible, proactive and responsible team player with customer focus and the confidence to make decisions alone
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Swiss German
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job