Sonos German Customer Service Agent - CHAT
£18,000 per annum
About the job…
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic Customer Service Rockstars to join our fast growing SONOS support team.
The Live Chat Agent is responsible for providing outstanding Customer Support to the SONOS client base. This includes prospective, new and existing customers. The right candidate will have passion in the customer facing experience and thrives in a busy and challenging environment. If you love music, solving challenging software problems and doing things the right way every time, we'd like to talk to you!
What you will do doing…
- Providing clear and excellent SONOS Customer Care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction and NPS through live chat.
- Handling Pre-sales, Sales opportunity and RMA inquiries through live chat.
- Respond to general SONOS product information contacts with customers immediately through live chat Handling mid-level technical support contacts through live chat.
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyze and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools Utilizing proper CRM tools and systems Complete ownership of the customers support journey while ensuring a positive image of the company.
- Working as part of a team
What skills you need…
- You are a candidate who is a decisive, action oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who is able to work independently and as part of team.
- You are able to demonstrate a high level of customer care experience while also possess mid-level technical skills. This includes maintaining a positive image of SONOS throughout all transactions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to troubleshoot problems, research and find answers to consumer questions.
- Experience in networking, installation and set-up.
- Ability to work under pressure
- You love technology and music
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) Native standard in English and German
What experience you need…
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and understand customer needs
- Ability to multi task while recording details of the contact Basic typing skills on a PC keyboard equal to 35 words per minute consistent accuracy
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while understanding the impact of quality targets Shows propensity to continuous learning and development
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment while under pressure
- Engage with brand loyalty and client goals Working knowledge of Windows and Office applications and computer usage as demonstrated in the interview process
- General hardware and software knowledge Ability to understand technical
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems following client procedures Ability to accurately log problems and their resolutions Hours of Operation
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30 and 11:30-20:00, Saturday and Sunday 11:30-20:00 on a rotational basis. Please note, training schedule and post-training schedule may not be the same
If you are intereted, please apply online!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job