Joining SAI Global at a fantastically exciting time, we are looking for an experienced German Business Development Executive to support our E-Learning Software Services based in our Milton Keynes office. As an experienced German Business Development Executive, you will pride yourself in the development and qualifying of leads alongside the creation of sales appointments, and this opportunity presents you with the chance to use your experience to develop and grow our E-Learning offering in the DACH region. Aligned closely to our DACH sales team, the German Business Development Executive will, through a mixture of prospective calling, research, and targeted focus, look to qualify and book sales appointments for our E-Learning services. An overview of the main duties of the role has been provided below:
- Create new business opportunities through marketing-generated leads and pro-active telephone work to both existing customers and new business prospects in the DACH region;
- Achieve new business appointment targets;
- Deliver relevant and suitable materials, via conference calls, email, and Webex, to prospective clients in order to secure new business opportunity;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs and alternative competitive solutions;
- Give structured feedback to marketing and Line Manager/Sales Directors in order to improve the value proposition to customers;
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective clients to build ongoing relationships and improve the potential additional sales in the future;
- Manage time effectively to achieve optimum level of time engaging with new prospects and existing customers;
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality appointments to pass to our Sales Team;
- Regularly update the CRM system daily to reflect work completed.
Experience and Skillset required:
- A successful track record in a business development environment dealing with senior level prospects;
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce and/or similar CRM systems;
- Fluent in both German and English (fluent and written)
- The ability to develop a good rapport, via the phone, with external clients and prospects;
- The ability to influence, persuade and direct individuals to good effect;
- The skills necessary to get past the 'gatekeeper’;
- The ability to 'close’ appointments.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required;
- Excellent phone and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship building skills;
- Self-motivation and drive, goal-orientated with the ability to work on own initiative while also contributing effectively as part of a team;
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong organization and sales planning skills;
- Ability to multi-task.
SAI Global helps organizations proactively manage risk to create trust and achieve business excellence, growth, and sustainability. We provide a range of solutions, services and expertise across four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
- Business Development
- Appointment Generation
- Appointment Scheduling