German and European Patent Attorney - Life Sciences or Chemistry Munich Germany
German and European Patent Attorney (m/f)
Life Sciences / Chemistry - Munich, Germany
Forresters is a leading full service intellectual property firm with an international client base. We have offices located in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Southampton and Munich. Established in the UK in 1884, we have grown from a regional firm into an international practice. Despite our long history we are a young firm with a fresh approach to our clients’ requirements and employee career progression. We are rated as one of the leading British intellectual property firms.
The successful candidate will join Forresters' thriving patent department in our Munich office. The candidate will handle all aspects of patent prosecution and opinion work in a wide range of fields, focussing primarily on life sciences and chemistry.
- Qualified German Patent Attorney.
- Qualified European Patent Attorney.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Working background in life sciences and chemistry or a similar discipline is required.
- Strong client care skills and ability to offer no-nonsense advice to clients.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, have organisational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great commitment to quality and attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Start date: To be mutually agreed.
- Salary: negotiable.
- A beautifully designed new office close to an S-Bahn station (Stammstrecke) and a friendly working environment.
- Flexible working - core hours daily but flexibility as to start and end times.
- 30 days of annual leave in addition to Bavarian public holidays, as well as an additional 2 days of holiday during the Christmas period.
- Incentive scheme and regular salary review.
- Additional 6 flexi days’ off in lieu.
- 37.5 hour week.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Eye care vouchers.
Applications should include a C.V. and a covering letter.
Please state your salary expectations in the cover letter and confirm whether you have the right to live and work in Germany.
Strictly no agencies.
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"