German and English Speaking Customer Support Agent
Location: Poole, Dorset
£20,250.00 + KIP bonuses
Rock are delighted to be working with a worldwide technical support provider. Our client has an impressive workforce of around 500 employees in the UK, providing more than 10 different languages.
Bournemouth and Poole is one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too! Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane, Bournemouth & Poole is extremely well connected.
The main part of the role is to deliver and provide the best customer service to the highest standard at all times. You will be responsible for supporting people with their technical issues and enquiries as well as accurately logging all of the information onto an internal database.
The technical support you will provide to customers will be given over the phone, via email, social media or live chat. All calls are inbound, you are not required to sell any products to any customers.
- A background working in Customer Service, either on the phone or face to face.
- Fluent in the German and English language both written and verbal.
- The successful candidates must have excellent communication skills, be personable and have a professional manner.
- You must have a dynamic and positive attitude.
- Be hard working, reliable and enjoy working in a team.
What the company can offer:
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development - 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you in advance for your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"