Are you a customer service orientated superstar and want to work in a friendly and supportive environment? A fluent German and English speaker? Are you looking for a permanent opportunity in a fantastic team working environment? Then I want to talk to you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a business that are enjoying a period of growth. This is a great time to be joining a company that are going from strength to strength. This company are based on the outskirts of travel and is near to major commuting routes.
- On-site parking
- Pension after probation
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Annual bonus
- Chance to achieve Monthly bonuses through Employee of the Month scheme
- Health scheme after probation
- Training programme
- Great working hours
As the provider of Customer Service for our Customers, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good team work ethic
- Dealing with Customer queries via email and telephone
- Updating customer records accurately on inhouse systems
- Managing internal diaries
- Handling customer complaints through to resolution
- Sharing best practice with team
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'