German and Dutch speaking Project Manager (Interior solutions)
FRENCH SELECTION UK
German & Dutch speaking Project Manager (Interior solutions)
Sales, Project Management, Customer Support, Technical, Engineering, Engineer, Sales, Negotiation , Site visits, Quality, Distribution, Building, Manufacturer, Designer, Installation, Technical Drawing, Project coordinator, engineering, IT, technical, construction, Account manager,
Salary: up top 55,000€ DOE pa (4,500€ pcm)
Home based, ideally on the Dutch / German border near some of the listed locations: North Rhine-Westphalia, Netherlands, Belgium, Liege Maastricht, Dusseldorf, Nijmegen, Enschede, Essen, Cologne, Dortmund, Munster, Roermond, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam, Antwerp
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW. Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 794DM
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client are a successful international company providing interior solutions by designing specialised equipment & products
To manage several projects from start to completion simultaneously, ensuring budget, instructions and deadlines are respected
- Evaluate a project and communicate with the client on specifics and costs
- Successfully manage & execute a portfolio of projects, across multiple locations
- Define the scope of realistic and achievable projects with customers
- Deliver high quality outcomes exceeding a customer’s expectations.
- Work closely with customers, field engineers, contractors and key stakeholders
- Deliver and schedule projects within budget via good leadership
- Ensure projects are accurately forecasted to allow for accurate financial planning
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Fluent in German, Dutch & English (Written & spoken)
- Additional fluency in French advantageous but not essential
- PM experience in an engineering, IT, technical or construction environment - preferred
- Highly organised and set the correct priorities for projects
- Able to produce customer deliverable documentation such as plans and reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly learn new technology applications, company products
Salary: circa up to 55,000€ pa
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specializing in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Project Managers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'