German + another European Language Customer Service Specialist
Up to £22K + discretionary bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Our client, an international company, is seeking to appoint German + another European Language Customer Service Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for calls, chat, and email queries in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
What you'll do
- Receive incoming calls from EMEA customers; respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Record activity in the CRM database.
- Provide first level technical support. Escalate the calls if necessary.
- Identify opportunities from inbound calls by questioning the customer.
- Manage the Email database ensuring a 24-hour response time, Live Chats requests and respond to comments from the social media management system.
- Manage logistical issues such as RMA.
What you'll need
- Interest in computer gaming would be a big plus
- Must be fluent in German AND another European Language
- A degree level or equivalent is desirable.
- The candidate should be customer focused, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer concerns/queries.
- Ability to prioritise their own workload, be able to co-operate with others in a close team environment, be numerate and be able to use independent judgment.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- European Language