Our client is the world's leading solid-state relay manufacturer. Due to the success of their products, our client is looking for an German Administrator to support their Sales and Marketing team.
- May prepare, enter, verify, acknowledge, document, log, coordinate, modify and/ or expedite customer orders or associated documents.
- Investigates and ensures resolutions of customer service requests in a timely manner. Reconciles information from a variety of sources to ensure accurate resolution
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of customer communications and actions taken.
- Utilize multitasking skills and multiple systems/ applications while performing a broad range of tasks or activities.
- Maintain a high volume of contacts requiring immediate resolution while projecting a positive and professional image.
- Develop territory sales plans with in-depth focus on each customer and their commercial activities in close cooperation with Regional Sales Managers.
- Provide support to Marketing Department.
- As necessary, leverage field resources or distribution partners to manage sales transactions.
- Screens, analyses and routes customer service requests
- Ensures requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- May create work orders to ensure resolution: place/acknowledge and verify orders, purchase orders, competitive quotes, sample requests, returns and assign leads.
- Investigates and ensures resolution of customer service requests. Reconciles information from a variety of sources to ensure accurate resolution
- Pro-actively seeks mitigation of situations where there is risk for customer concerns. By that we would reduce customer calls and increase customer satisfaction.
- Organise customers meeting and /or visits to reinforce the relationship
- Seek for potential prospects using different tools and own inventiveness
- Create Leads, log and validate them, bring them to a conclusion with Sales and Management team help if needed
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, increasing account dedication, timely communication, and follow up.
- Provides feedback to appropriate outside sales managers on trends, leads, volume of activity, etc
- Continuously brings to the table improvement suggestions of processes and best practices to drive efficiency
- 2+ year's minimum experience in a similar environment
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Skills in French desirable
- Product training will be given
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Call, Click or Come in Today!!!
Find Success with SOS!!!
- German | customer service | sales administrator | administration