Accounts Receivable Clerk / Sales Ledger with fluent German language skills)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire - Salary to £27,000
Great opportunity for someone with experience in Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger and with fluent German language skills to join a progressive organisation.
Working within the Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger Team you will deal with:
· Processing manual invoices
· Supporting sales transactions, through review of credit exposure and risk.
· Debt Collection for Europe
· Liaising with customers and internal parties to resolve debt queries
· Cash forecasts
· Aged debtor reporting
· Management of bad debt and DSO's
· Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
· Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
· Actively supporting integration activities from acquisitions
Experience in all aspects of the role is required with the Accounts Receivable Clerk (Sales Ledger Clerk) comfortable working in a busy environment, building relationships with the wider business. As always excellent communication skills with all levels of the business. The ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and an intermediate level of Microsoft office applications. You must also possess working knowledge of an ERP system preferably Oracle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job