German Account Manager -
DACH Region (based in North Rhine-Westphalia)
40,000 euro plus 18,000 euro commission plus car allowance
To closely manage and develop a portfolio of new and existing clients across Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH region).
To generate, close and facilitate sales opportunities in the region spanning The Company's full portfolio of product and client solutions. To provide support and follow-up to selected Company's marketing activities and events.
To provide operational, sales and marketing support to The Company's training partner in the DACH region particularly in relation to training programmes.
How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the Rest of Europe (ROE) team.
* To work in collaboration with the Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales and The Company's DACH region partner to drive sales revenue in the DACH region.
* In partnership with the Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales, segment the DACH region market and devise a strategic plan for regional sales growth.
* Work with Marketing, Thought Leadership, Sales and the wider Company organisation to fully support and drive growth in the DACH region
* Outbound follow-up on marketing campaigns and product promotions. - Create and manage pipeline of leads/ quotes/ prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in DACH region.
* Map clients and develop strategic account plans for accounts in DACH region.
* Travel to visit clients on a regular basis in DACH region as part of sales efforts.
* Qualify and develop relationships and opportunities and escalate to Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales if appropriate.
* Qualify and develop incoming leads and new business opportunities from sources within and outside The Company.
* To maintain regular phone contact with customers in defined area of responsibility, exhibiting service-centred approach and follow-up.
* Provide sales activity reports & data analysis.
* Track customer buying behaviour (large product orders, frequency of training bookings, etc). Flag large sales or activities of interest to the Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales
* Salesforce CRM maintenance for records in DACH region, ensuring that records are up to date.
* Attend and support in-territory client events and conferences.
* Work closely with our DACH partner based near Dusseldorf, Germany to provide them with operational support particularly with training programmes and converting client sales.
* Lead efforts in the region to maximise delegate participation of The Company's training programmes, delivered by our DACH region partner.
* Proactively collaborate with our DACH partner to maximise existing client relationships of both organisations and also to generate new clients for both organisations utilising Company's global client base.
* Support debt and payment chasing, including unpaid training invoices and PO queries for specific clients within sector if required by our Credit Control team.
* Capturing competitor intelligence on behalf of Marketing.
* Gathering DACH region market opinion on specific service-related areas - Provide ideas for service improvements.
* Provide ideas for service improvements.
* At the manager's discretion and for specific clients; deliver ssessment tutorials; workshop attendance follow-up calls; fulfil orders and register and manage on-boarding.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'