Geotechnical & Environmental Engineer
Geotechnical & Environmental Engineer, Hampshire (Full time)
Salary: Up to £22K - £28k depending on experience
My client is a leading provider of contaminated land and geotechnical services based in East Hampshire with satellite offices in London, Brighton, Plymouth and serves most of Southern England.
The company believes that it is the people who make the difference, because they want to; and by working with them, you will benefit from the collective knowledge, experience, and overwhelming can-do attitude of an AMAZING team.
Continually taking on new projects. Each has its own unique set of circumstances, requiring the engineering team to pool its skills and experience to deliver workable, sustainable, and often holistic solutions, for clients
My client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated engineer to join the team.
You will have high standards, a thirst to improve and develop and an eagerness to learn and excel in your field. You will have demonstrable interpretative reporting skills, a strong work ethic and enjoy a challenge. You will be organised and able to prioritise effectively, managing your own case load of projects as well as mentoring new graduates, you will help to shape the face of the organisation. Accuracy and attention to detail are vital skills for this role, as is a polite and professional manner. Continuously promoting our company to achieve its vision of becoming the leading provider of contaminated land and geotechnical services by championing our brand and company values.
• Project management, organisation of intrusive investigations and subcontractors
• Communicating effectively with clients and key stakeholders
• Preparation of Phase 1 Desk Studies and Flood Risk Assessments
• Scheduling of samples for laboratory testing
• Phase 2 intrusive ground investigations and data analysis
• Phase 2 interpretative reports including contamination risk assessments, geotechnical and
basement impact assessments
• Phase 3 remediation strategies
• Carry out qualitative and quantitative risk assessments
• Continually suggesting and implementing improvements to current procedures
• Ad-hoc duties to support and assist the wider team
You will hold a BSc (Hons) in geology, civil engineering, soil mechanics, environmental sciences or similar.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Flood Risk
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Lab testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'