Geotechnical Design Engineer
Water Treatment Works
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Package
- Are you an experienced Geotechnical/ Engineering Geologist?
- Do you have experience of working on water/ waste water projects?
- Experience in design of ground investigations, compilation of ground investigation tender documentation and contract administration?
If so, please apply and contact me!
You will be working with a company who has a turnover of around £250million. The projects will involve major waste water or clean water geotechnical/ design schemes, values between £100k - £45m.
* Undertaking desk studies, design of ground investigations, compilation of ground investigation tender documentation and contract administration
* Site supervision on ground investigation fieldworks and liaison with ground investigation contractors
* Interpretation and verification of ground investigation data and development of geotechnical design parameters
* Production ground investigation reports and geotechnical design reports in accordance with EC7
* Liaison with other project team members to develop best-value engineering designs
* Undertaking geotechnical analyses and producing calculation packages, specifications and drawings
* Production of qualitative and quantitative geo-environmental risk assessments
* Civil Engineering (BEng/BSc) and a higher degree in geotechnical engineering or engineering geology (MEng/MSc)
* Strong geotechnical and engineering geological design competencies, ideally in the water/wastewater sector
* Good communication, report writing, team working and problem solving skills
* Innovative in the application of your technical skills
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.