Geotechnical Engineer -Site Investigations
Geotechnical Engineer - required for my client or my client who are a well-established Ground Investigation company based in Ashford. Due to recent expansion and increasing workload they are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to work on a high volume of wide ranging projects across the south East.
The Geotechnical Engineer will have at least 2 years within a similar position with experience in undertaking and manage ground investigation and supervising Site works. This role is split 50 /50 with site work and office based. The Geotechnical Engineer is needed to fill this critical position within the company and the Geotechnical Engineer will be spending a lot of time out doing site investigations and ensuring that everything picked up from the investigations has been reported.
Geotechnical Engineer Position Overview
- Assist in planning, supervision and delivery of effective ground investigations
- Attend design meetings, site visits
- Undertake and manage ground investigation and contaminated land projects
- Prepare and check feasibility studies, outline designs and detailed designs, factual and interpretive reports, geotechnical appraisals / assessments and other technical documents
- Ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations
Geotechnical Engineer Position Requirements
- BSc, BEng, MEng or MSc in a Geology, Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience in site monitoring, soil and rock logging
- Exceptional organisational, project management and report writing skills.
- Be able to undertake and manage ground investigation and supervising Site works
- Previous experience of Report Writing
- Live within Commutable distance of Ashford
- Ability to lift Heavy equipment
Geotechnical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE - £26K-£45K
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 5 weeks Holiday
- Bi annual - Bonus
- Rapid career progression
- Chance to work on wide range of projects
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'