The school in question is a large comprehensive school that aim to provide an excellent, well-rounded education for all. The school provide exceptional CPD and career support for all staff.
As the successful candidate, you will work alongside the Head of Geography and within the wider Humanities team to provide Humanities education. Ideally you will also be responsible for a form group and be keen to become part of the wider school community.
Applications are warmly encouraged to contact Simply Education today to arrange a visit to the school
As the successful supply staff you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education, or experienced TA or LSA
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Geography to KS3 and KS4.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job