Role: Geography Teacher
Salary: M1 - M6
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Geography teacher for an "Ofsted" rated "OUTSTANDING" school located in Camden.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The school has outstanding track record for teaching students in an innovative way and this has an impressive impact on achievement. It has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel and have a team of dedicated teaching and support staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
As such, the school is looking for a Geography teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Geography teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Geography Teacher.
- Hold good honours degree or equivalent in Geography.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
GSL Education offers:
Salary paid to scale.
Direct links to local schools.
Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Ryan at GSL Education.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'