Interviews and trial lessons are being held as soon as possible so don’t miss out and apply today!
Reed Education Hammersmith are currently working with three schools for a range of exciting new roles in West London.
Perhaps you have worked as a humanities teacher before and you are looking for a slightly new challenge or maybe you are an experienced teacher with the ability to cover different topics such as Geography, either way, we want to speak with you!
Hilingdon-Geography to KS5 (ideally) – to start ASAP until end of the academic year- potential permanent vacancy for the right candidate
• This is an inclusive single faith school searching for a candidate to start as soon as possible to become permanent
• The school provides rich programme of extra activities that help students develop social skills and exceptional awareness of moral and cultural issues
• The school is looking to add a exceptional teacher to an already thriving department
• You must be a qualified teacher with QTS, NQT or other relevant qualification
• Consistently plan and deliver outstanding Geography lessons
• Actively contribute to teaching Geography across all ages and ability ranges
• Devise innovative, exciting ideas to motivate students in reaching their potential
• Ensure that students’ work is assessed regularly and conscientiously, in accordance
with the faculty's marking policy
• Assess and moderate internal examinations and as required
• Be fully committed to and actively contribute to the department enrichment activities programme and intervention
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
At Reed we want to ensure that you find the job that is the perfect fit for you. Our consultants are understanding, flexible and incredibly knowledgeable in their fields and are there to assist you in successfully moulding your teaching career.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and believe that you would be interested in continuing your teaching career in these school then please apply by sending your most up to date CV to Mojda.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0208 538 2065.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'