London Borough of Redbridge
- Geography Teacher
- Within Redbridge, London
- January 2019 start
- Permanent Role
Required from the January 2019, we are looking to recruit for a permanent role, and we are searching for an enthusiastic and well qualified Teacher of Geography to join an outstanding Humanities Department. An ability to teach Geography in Key Stages 3 and 4 is essential and the ability to offer sixth form teaching, or a second subject, is desirable.
The School is a 3-19 comprehensive Ofsted `Outstanding` School. All members of staff working at the school support the aims and ethos of the school and participate in the extensive visits programme. Pupils demonstrate outstanding personal development.
The school is within walking distance of the Tfl rail, Greateranglian, Overground, C2C and district lines.
In return, we can offer you:
- A cohesive team of people who believe in working collaboratively; sharing ideas and supporting each other.
- The opportunity to further develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to ensure students achieve excellence.
- Participation in lesson studies which provide an opportunity for collaborative planning and the detailed and evaluative analysis of specific pedagogical foci.
- The chance to join a growing school with further opportunities for progression as the school reaches capacity.
- Excellent CPDL opportunities to further develop your skills as a classroom practitioner and to develop leadership skills as you progress.
If you share in our commitment to achieve excellence for all, and if you meet the criteria above then please do not hesitate to apply for this role with Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'